Analytics Development Team recognized for partnering with Adobe on a server-side extension that enhances Google Ads conversion data
Evolytics partnered with Adobe to develop an Adobe Experience Platform extension for Google Measurement Protocol. The Google Ads Enhanced Conversions Extension for the Adobe Experience Platform empowers marketers to leverage the Google Ads Enhanced Conversions API without writing a bunch of complicated, time-consuming code.
Evolytics worked closely with Adobe to bring this new technology to market in June 2022. In essence, the Extension:
- Helps businesses leverage the latest Google Ads Enhanced Conversions API.
- Sends customer data securely and accurately with built-in normalization and hashing options.
- Improves Google Ads conversions by enhancing measurement, bidding, and reporting data.
Enhanced Conversions is an API that improves the accuracy of conversion measurement and unlocks more powerful bidding. It supplements existing conversion tags by sending hashed first-party customer data from websites to Google in a privacy-safe way. The feature uses a secure one-way hashing algorithm for first-party customer data, such as email addresses, before sending to Google.
- Improves accuracy of Google Ads campaign measurement
- Improves bidding
- Improves reporting with customer data
- Allows users to adjust conversion data
This year’s DAA Quantie awards ceremony is virtual, and Best New Technology is one of three “competition” categories, which means that nominees will present a case, much like a “Shark Tank” presentation. After the presentation, viewers will vote for the winner using the Slido app. Top Consultant—our other finalist—is also a competition category with Slido voting.
To learn more about the Evolytics Google Ads Enhanced Conversions Extension visit the Adobe Exchange.