Although our team has expertise in implementing and building conversion rate optimization programs with leading tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, VWO, Sitespect, and Optimizely, we pride ourselves on a tool-agnostic approach to analysis.
Evolytics has unparalleled A/B testing analytic capabilities to help your Optimization team answer some of the most common business problems such as:
- How do I prioritize tests?
- How do I determine the right lift percentage, conversion rate, and confidence level for each test?
- How many weeks will this test need to run?
- How do I declare a test winner?
- When running a multivariate test, how do I break apart each factor’s influence on the final results?
We apply advanced statistical analysis after the completion of multivariate testing and A/B.n testing. Our team’s business knowledge builds upon the p-values and z-scores given to you by typical testing platforms. We apply advanced statistical methods to uncover deeper insights, fuel future hypothesis testing, and provide answers to testing business questions such as:
- What’s the best marketing mix?
- What’s the optimal customer journey?
- What high level insights did I get from this experiment?
- How can I improve my landing pages?
- What should I do next to improve my conversion rates?
Adobe Target is a powerful personalization platform. Google Optimize is an innovative A/B testing solution. Optimizely can take your optimization program to the next level. But no tool offers comprehensive optimization program development and refinement. Your business’s conversion optimization strategy shouldn’t be limited by its choice of tools. By working with Evolytics, you ensure tool expertise while liberating your business from the limitations of particular conversion optimization tools.