Turn Data-Driven Insights into Revenue
Data-driven decision-making produces consistently better results and business growth than intuition and instinct. With the right conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy based on reliable data insights, you will engage more customers and generate more revenue.
How We Can Help Your A/B Testing Program
We have helped clients earn millions of dollars in incremental revenue through experimentation, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and personalization. Our A/B testing consulting services have proven results due to our high level of expertise and innovation in the industry.
Our A/B Testing and Experimentation services are designed to help your enterprise:
- Decrease risk through testing and experimentation before you invest in product development and customer acquisition
- Increase revenue through conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Improve customer experience through behavioral analysis, customer journey mapping, and UX expertise
- Refine experiment design and hypothesis testing to derive more accurate insights
- Maximize marketing dollars by testing and optimizing landing page design and user flow
- Discover audience segments and deliver test-validated personalization
- Increase key user actions, such as product downloads, subscription sign ups, and lead submissions
- Pilot innovative ideas that will drive your business forward
Our A/B Testing and Experimentation Consulting Services
Tool and Statistical Analysis Expertise
Our team has expertise in implementing and building digital optimization programs (to learn, improve conversion rate optimization, and build personalized experiences) with leading tools, such as:
- Adobe Target
- Google Optimize
- Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)
However, we pride ourselves on a tool-agnostic approach to data analysis. We believe no tool offers comprehensive optimization program development and refinement. We ensure tool expertise while liberating your business from the limitations of particular CRO tools.
A/B Testing Capabilities and Packages
We offer unparalleled A/B testing analytic capabilities to help your optimization team answer some of the most common business problems:
- How do I prioritize tests?
- How do I determine the right lift percentage, conversion rate and confidence level for each test?
- How many weeks will this test need to run?
- How do I declare a test winner?
- How can I estimate the annual revenue potential of a successful test?
- Should I consider results from a test with a questionable setup, environment or targeting valid, or re-test at a later date?
- When running a multivariate test, how do I break apart each factor’s influence on the final results?
Next, we apply advanced statistical data analysis after the completion of multivariate and A/B testing to uncover deeper insights, fuel future hypothesis testing, and provide answers to testing business questions, such as:
- What’s the best marketing mix?
- What’s the optimal customer journey?
- What high level insights did I get from this experiment?
- How can I improve my landing pages?
- What should I do next to improve my conversion rates?
Intelligent Test Plans and Actionable Insights
Effective A/B testing should do one (or all) of the following:
- Increase revenue
- Decrease risk
- Drive learning
With testing best practices, you can remove the “design-by-committee” strategy and have confidence that the customer data you’re obtaining is being used to refine results for a higher ROI.
We help you develop A/B testing and multivariate testing experiment designs with clear measurable business objectives so you can achieve the goals listed above.
Accelerate Digital Optimization with A/B Testing Program Audits
Has your testing program hit a plateau or experienced scaling difficulties? We provide an honest, third-party audit of the current state, identify issues and opportunities, and map out a path to take your testing to the next level.
Testing Audit Process:
- Check Enterprise Alignment
Is the organization ready to scale a culture of experimentation?
- Understand Team Capabilities
Are the right roles and responsibilities in place to run a testing team?
- Evaluate Process
What is the experimentation process, the hypothesis testing strategy, and how can we improve them?
- Tool Accessibility
Is your tech stack correctly set up for testing and personalization?
- Reliable Data
Is your data consistent, trustworthy, and reliable?
Train Your Teams in A/B Testing
Whether your testing team is just getting started or is loaded with experts, our A/B testing training curriculum will fill in knowledge gaps and energize your team to systematically improve the digital experiences across mobile and desktop platforms. Choose from a variety of sessions, customized to fit your specific team training needs.
How We Can Help with Personalization Programs
After A/B Testing, it’s time to take those insights and learnings and create an action plan. With personalization, you can help your customers overcome obstacles, answer their questions, and create a unique, tailor-made customer experience just for them.
Not only that, but you can target high-value users and improve under-performing areas of your site.
DISCOVER OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES
Statistical Significance Calculator
The go-to A/B Test calculator, if you know your KPI conversion rate and sample size, you have everything you need.
Z Score to Confidence Calculator
If you have your standardized z-score, this calculator will help you convert that to a confidence level for either one-sided or two-sided tests.
Chi Square Calculator
Determine if the applied recipe influences conversion by measuring the distance of the actual counts from those that would be expected if they were not related.
Related A/B Testing Blog Posts
A/B testing and experimentation insights and best practices.
Migrate to One of These A/B Testing Platforms Before Google Optimize Sunsets
Google will discontinue its Optimize A/B testing platform on September 30, 2023. We’ll help you migrate and maximize your testing…
Go Ahead, Take a Peek at Your Testing Data!
Implementing Sequential Testing in an A/B/n Testing Program To Peek or Not to Peek In experimentation, peeking at the results…