Evolytics employees each received $100 to #giveitforward this recent holiday season. More than $3,000 was donated to 19 charities making a positive difference in communities.
The past couple of years have been challenging people everywhere. For the second, year we wanted to do something special during the holiday season to show appreciation for organizations that help others and give so much to communities and people in need. It was hard to choose which ones to support, so Evolytics employees chose to support the causes and organizations that personally matter most to them.
In November, all Evolytics employees were given $100 and asked to #GiveItForward by the end of the year. As a result, our team donated more than $3,000—between the funds provided and their own matching funds—to 19 charities doing meaningful work that improves the lives of others. We hope to continue supporting the good work of these organizations, and other groups providing critical support services. It’s just another way that we strive to “Make a Positive Difference with Data.”
Here’s a list of the organizations receiving our 2022 Give It Forward campaign donations:
- American Lung Association: Work to improve lung health and prevent lung disease
- Big Brothers Big Sisters KC: Adult mentorship program to help children realize their potential
- Chicago Cares: Neighborhood revitalization in core neighborhoods on Chicago’s South and West Sides
- Children’s Mercy Hospital: Care and life-changing research to keep kids healthy
- Compassion Project: Educates elementary school students about compassion
- Della Lamb: Serves low-income or vulnerable families in Kansas City
- Endangered Wolf Sanctuary: Endangered wolf recovery and repopulation
- Hilltop Ranch: A residential community for adults with disabilities
- Hope House: Freedom and refuge for those affected by domestic violence
- Modest Needs: Financial assistance for individuals and families in crisis
- NutritionFacts.org: a science-based nonprofit that promotes healthful eating
- Operation Breakthrough: Educational support for children in poverty
- Presents for a Purpose Atlanta: Provides families in need with financial help, gifts and food around the holidays
- St. Elizabeth El Salvador Scholarship Fund: Provides resources to help educate and transform the lives of young people in El Salvador
- St. Jude’s: Lifesaving care and treatment for children
- Susan G Komen: Work to end breast cancer forever
- Synergy Services: Creating a community free of family violence
- The Single Mom KC: Empowers single mothers to lead stable, thriving families.
- Victory Project: dedicated to helping children through all of life’s challenges
Throughout the year, our team works together in a number of other ways to give back. Please let us know about other organizations making the world a better place—for future Evolytics giving campaigns and volunteer opportunities. Thanks to all those making a positive difference in the world!